HOME    ABOUT    APARTMENTS    RATES    RESERVATIONS    CONTACT/LOCATION    LINKS     


Rates and terms


Rental Rates

The rates for the apartments and studio's are per night, based on 2 persons with a minimal stay of 2 nights. Placement of a third bed is possible for $10 per person per night, except for studio Afrika.
Use of the internet connection is free.

For guests who stay no longer than one night a supplement of 10% will be charged.
Rates are exclusive tourist tax.

Studio's
Mexico
Afrika

$ 85.00
$ 75.00
Apartments
Asia
Egypte

$ 95.00
$ 95.00

Twice a week bed linen and towels are changed. The apartments and studio are also cleaned twice a week. The cleaning of your apartment or studio at the end of your stay is included in the price.

At the day of arrival a safety deposit of $ 150 is required. This deposit will be refunded on the day of your departure. Tourists tax amounts to $ 6.50 per person per day (Applies to guest 12 years of age and older.)

* Rates may be subject to change.


Terms and conditions

Once a reservation is made a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is required. If any arrangements have been booked, the required deposit is increased with 20% of the value of the chosen arrangement. The remaining 80% (including 80% of any diving arrangement booked) will have to be paid on the day of arrival.

Cancellations received up to 1 month before the start of the rental period, acquire a penalty of 50%. You will receive half of your deposit back (minus 10% administration costs). There is no refund of the paid deposit when the rental period has begun or if the period stayed is shorter than the period booked.

 


   

 

 

 

 

 


Caribbean Chillout 2013    Navigate:    HOME    ABOUT    APARTMENTS    RATES/TERMS    RESERVATIONS    CONTACT/LOCATION    LINKS